Welcome to the jungle - the local search jungle, of course!
Having migrated through the Google SERPs for decades, I know that it isn’t always easy to swing to the top of the rankings.
Trust me, Google is no longer a place where you can just show up and lead the local pack through the jungle. You’re going to need a guide if you want to survive and thrive. And that’s where I come in, the GMB Gorilla.
Rank Higher on Google
with GMB Gorilla
Today, almost half of all Google searches showcase local search results.
That’s literally millions of searches each and every day that prominently show Google Maps and the local pack of nearby businesses at the top of the page. Bananas, right?
While traditional website SEO used to be at the top of the food chain, the continual rise in local searches led by “near me” queries means that getting to the top of the page (and becoming King of the Jungle) requires a winning Google My Business listing.
You aren’t sure what you need for a great listing. And, if you do what to do, you probably don’t have time to spend dealing with your listing. At least that’s what I’ve learned through thousands of interactions with people who want the exact same thing as you – better rankings on Google and more business because of it!
That’s why I’m here to cut through the digital underbrush with Google My Business services that help you get the most from your listing. Regardless of your budget or goals, we have a Google My Business service that will help you improve your rankings, visibility, traffic, and sales.
All jokes aside, here’s a few reasons to give my services a try:
- You don’t have time to learn how to use Google My Business
- You don’t want to deal with the hassle of creating and managing your listing
- You don’t trust your current agency or service vendor is doing everything they can to help
- You’re not sure if you’re doing everything correct and you want to work with an expert
- You have multiple listings and you no longer can manage all the work involved
- You want to free up time to focus on other areas of your business or department
- You want to outsource Google My Business management to someone you can trust